Since 1974, Karns Law Group has fought for justice and fair compensation on behalf of individuals who have suffered serious injuries in accidents caused by the negligence of others. During the past 40 years, our firm has served residents of Rhode Island with integrity and professionalism and established a national reputation as leaders in the field of personal injury law.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation with one of our Rhode Island personal injury lawyers. Most cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we win compensation for you.
Creative Case Strategy From Leaders In Personal Injury
With more than 60 years of collective experience, we believe we bring an exceptional legal team to advocate on behalf of our clients in the courtroom and in negotiations. Our deep commitment to clients means we understand the serious nature of the struggles they face, and we work hard to achieve results in their best interests.
Karns Law Group represents clients in cases involving all types of accidents and serious injuries, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, buses and pedestrians
- Workers' compensation claims and third-party cases in work accidents
- Maritime accidents, including Jones Act and Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act cases
- Traumatic brain injuries, including brain damage (such as diffuse axonal injury) as evidence of injury
Unsure of what to expect when filing a claim? We're here to provide clarity.
- Learn more about filing a personal injury claim with our Personal Injury FAQs.
- Learn more about filing an auto accident claim with our Auto Accident FAQs.
- Learn more about filing a disability claim with our Social Security Disability FAQs.
Nationally Renowned Brain Injury Advocates
Our founding attorney, Robert T. Karns, is widely regarded as one of the nation's premier advocates in traumatic brain injury cases. He is a former chairman and current executive committee member of the American Association for Justice's Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group. He also served five years on the board of directors of the Brain Injury Association of Rhode Island. Attorneys from across the country refer serious brain injury cases to us because of our extensive experience and record of achievement.
Wakefield, Middletown And Providence Offices — Representation Throughout Rhode Island
We invite you to call 888-KARNS-LAW to schedule a free consultation. We can help you understand your rights and options.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.